Submitted by on Mon, 30/08/2010 - 20:39
Dear Brother / Sister,
As he does not have the right to do this, it is a sin to put this into words. You are not responsible for the molestation done to you. The very guilty ones are those who molested you and who regard you as guilty.
Questions on Islam
- The Prophet Marries Hazrat Zaynab Bint Jahsh
- How did the Prophet (pbuh) marry Hz. Zaynab bint Jahsh upon the order of Allah? What is the wisdom behind this marriage?
- Omar challenges Islam
- Why does Satan say to Allah, "Thou hast thrown me out of the way" in verse 16 of the chapter of al-Araf?
- Who has the right of divorce?
- I am so tired of life; what should I do?
- MARRIAGE IN ISLAM
- Zaynab bint Jahsh (r.anha)