Consanguinity and its effect
Details of the QuestionI am planning to marry my first cousin and I know that it is allowed in Islam. She is religious and well educated girl. However, recently I got know about the consanguinity and its effects. Could you please tell me does it affect my marriage life?
Submitted by on Sun, 29/08/2010 - 07:16
Dear Brother / Sister,
You should consult to a doctor about consanguinity and its effects.
Questions on Islam
- How should we inform our children about sexuality?
- will allah forgive?
- Research on Fasting
- Divorce Question
- Could you please give information about the Istikhara?
- To those who are thinking of getting married
- Can I be treated by a non-Muslim (Christian, Jew) doctor whether male or female?
- Is it permissible to take protein pills that contain "Beef Liver"?
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- How to Resolve Family Conflicts?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS