Can you give Hadiths which emphasize the importance of trees?
Submitted by on Sat, 31/10/2009 - 10:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
1- "Whenever Muslims plant a tree, they will earn the reward of charity because of the food that comes from it; and likewise what is stolen from it, what the wild beasts eat out of it, what the birds eat out of it, and what people take from it is charity for them" (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,122)
2- “If a Muslim plants a tree or grow grains and a bird, a person or an animal eats from it will be counted as a charity for him. (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,123)
3- “If any of you have a date sapling on the doomsday he should plant it -if possible.” (Bukhara, Edebu'l-mufred, (thk., Halid Abdurrahman), p. 138, Daru'l-Ma'rife, Beirut, 1966).
4- “Whoever plants a tree is rewarded by Allah as much as the produce grown in that tree.” (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,122)
5- Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "There is none amongst the Muslims who plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a bird, or a person or an animal eats from it, but is regarded as a charitable gift for him."
Questions on Islam
- How can we overcome the fear of death?
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?
- Did Abdulqadir Ghaylani revive the dead with the permission of Allah? Does it exist in Islam?
- Tell me about Allah!
- Is it necessary to apologize after breaking somebody's heart?
- LOOKING AT PLANT KINGDOM FROM THE WINDOW OF CREATION
- BIOLOGICAL OBSTACLES AGAINST INTER-SPECIES EVOLUTION
- When there is no bad and good, no wrong and right, no aim, no test in the paradise, Isn't the life in Paradise aimless?
- Is it true that the date (palm) tree was created from the remaining soil out of which Hz. Adam was created?
- What is consciousness in worship and its importance?