Can you give Hadiths which emphasize the importance of trees?
Submitted by on Sat, 31/10/2009 - 10:11
Dear Brother / Sister,
1- "Whenever Muslims plant a tree, they will earn the reward of charity because of the food that comes from it; and likewise what is stolen from it, what the wild beasts eat out of it, what the birds eat out of it, and what people take from it is charity for them" (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,122)
2- “If a Muslim plants a tree or grow grains and a bird, a person or an animal eats from it will be counted as a charity for him. (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,123)
3- “If any of you have a date sapling on the doomsday he should plant it -if possible.” (Bukhara, Edebu'l-mufred, (thk., Halid Abdurrahman), p. 138, Daru'l-Ma'rife, Beirut, 1966).
4- “Whoever plants a tree is rewarded by Allah as much as the produce grown in that tree.” (Tacrid us Sarih trans. VII,122)
5- Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "There is none amongst the Muslims who plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a bird, or a person or an animal eats from it, but is regarded as a charitable gift for him."
Questions on Islam
- How can we overcome the fear of death?
- Tell me about Allah!
- What are living beings in terms of the transitional fossil form put forward as evidence for evolution?
- What are the characteristics of paradise life? Is eternal life not boring even if it is in paradise?
- INTERMEDIATE (TRANSITIONAL) FORMS PUT FORWARD AS EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
- Is it necessary to apologize after breaking somebody's heart?
- DO NOT UNDERRATE ANIMALS
- Did Abdulqadir Ghaylani revive the dead with the permission of Allah? Does it exist in Islam?
- How will the grave punishment of the dead people whose corpses are not found be? Does the soul suffer the punishment of grave?