Can you dispel my doubts about exporting "revealing style women garments"?
Submitted by on Fri, 24/07/2009 - 13:53
Dear Brother / Sister,
In the religion of Islam, if something itself is haram, then the sale of that thing becomes haram. For instance, alcoholic drinks and pork, because they themselves are haram.
If something that is not haram is sold and the person who buys it uses it wrongly, the seller will not be responsible for it. For instance, there are computer programs. A person who buys them can use them for something good or bad. In short, whether the thing that is sold is haram or not is important. If it is halal, the seller will not be responsible when the buyer uses it wrongly.
If you want to remember the previous posts, please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- Is it permissible to export "revealing style women garments" to Non-Muslim countries?
- Can the answers you give be taken as fatwa?
- How was life in Arabian Peninsula before Islam? Could you please give information about the belief systems of that time?
- There are so many banks that claim to be "Islamic", that is "Interest Free" banking. Could you explain please which banks are preferable?
- We know that it is sunnah to bargain in business and shopping. Will you give information regarding the issue?
- Is the Real Estate Business and Brokerage Permissible?
- What are the hadiths of the Prophet about commerce and commercial ethics?
- Is it permissible to sell ornaments, Noel toys, turkey, etc. due to New Year? Is the money obtained from them halal?
- Is it fard (obligatory) for women to cover their heads?
- Will you give information about the role of women in business life in the Era of Bliss?