Can the answers you give be taken as fatwa ?
Submitted by on Sat, 18/07/2009 - 13:43
Dear Brother / Sister,
Harams are evident in our religion (Islam). All Halals cannot be stated one by one. Here is the rule; If there isn't any judgemet or a rule against something in Islam then it is considered Halal. We only express Fatwas that were given beforehand, so you can take them. If you have any questions or suspicions, you can ask us.
Questions on Islam
- Can you dispel my doubts about exporting "revealing style women garments"?
- How was life in Arabian Peninsula before Islam? Could you please give information about the belief systems of that time?
- Is it permissible to export "revealing style women garments" to Non-Muslim countries?
- What are the characteristics of a person who can give a fatwa? Can we act according to the fatwas given today?
- Is the system without credit and leverage permissible in Forex?
- Is it permissible to carry a pig in return for a price?
- Can muslim sell pork, alcohol?
- Is it a sin to sell something to somebody that will use it in a bad way?
- Can we act according to the fatwa of those who say that the stock market is permissible?
- Is it permissible to open an online lingerie store and sell woman clothing?