Can we say the prayers that we know while we have no cover on our heads, when we do not have wudu and while we are doing something?
Submitted by on Sat, 05/03/2016 - 18:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
1. It is permissible to say prayers when one does not have wudu and when her head is not covered.
2. We can say prayers silently while we are working or walking.
Questions on Islam
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Can a Muslim recite Allah's names in public by using stone prayer beads? Isn't it a Bid'ah
- Wiping (Masah)
- Can you give information about the meaning of the supplication (dua) and glorification (tasbih) in the prayer and the rewards given for them?
- How can a person who cannot move his feet and stand on his feet make taharah and wudu, and perform prayers?
- What are the acts that a Muslim should do before and during the prayer?
- Imam’s breaking wudu; istikhlaf. What should the congregation do if the wudu of the imam is invalidated while leading a fard prayer?
- What are the things that are necessary to pay attention while making dua (saying prayers)? One of my relatives said we should ask anything from our Lord unless it is haram. Do you think it is true? Is it permissible to make dua like that?
- SALAT (PRAYER)-I
- How should a child be trained and religiously educated? How should we teach Allah to children?