Can a person who is in a lower layer of Paradise want to go to an upper layer? If he wants to do so, will it be realized?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/08/2019 - 11:15
Dear Brother / Sister,
The people of Paradise will not be aware of being in a lower or upper layer of Paradise.
Everybody, people from all layers, will be there; they will sit at the same table and eat the same food. The difference will be in their ability to taste and take pleasure. A prophet and a person from the lowest level of Paradise will be at the same table but they will take different pleasures. However, those people will not be aware of it.
A person who is in the lowest level will not think that there will be anybody who will take more pleasures than him. People of every layer will think that they take the best pleasure.
Therefore, there will not be a wish like "I am in a low level; I want to move on to a high level."
Questions on Islam
- “The poor Muslims are admitted into Paradise before their rich by half a day.” (Tirmidhi, Zuhd, 37) Will you explain this hadith?
- How will we benefit from things in Paradise? Will everybody benefit from Paradise in the same way?
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Question 16: How was the shape of the face of Hz. Adam?
- The Twenty-Eight Word: Answers to a number of questions about Paradise. Do material pleasures along with the pleasure of marriage exist in Paradise?
- How should we understand the verses that state that the heavens and the earth are of seven layers?
- Gleams: Flowers from the Seeds of Reality. A short ‘Mathnawi’ and collection on the subject of belief for the Risale-i Nur students.
- Heaven and Hell
- Can the spouses continue their lives in the world similarly in the hereafter?
- Seeds of Reality are aphorisms from the booklet called Seeds of Reality, which was first published in 1920.