"Allah will complete (the revelation of) His light." How will this verse be realized? Sins seem to be dominant everywhere.
"... Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light." (as-Saff, 61/8) This verse does not seem possible today. If we accept that we are at the end of time, it is necessary for Allah’s light to be completed in this age. - How and when will Allah complete His light?
Submitted by on Fri, 01/12/2017 - 11:00
Dear Brother / Sister,
Hundreds of thousands of people become Muslims in various countries of the world every year. Islam is advancing very fast all over the world. It will be wrong to think that Doomsday will strike in five or ten years since we are at the end of time. It is not certain when Doomsday will strike. Allah will definitely keep His promise. He will keep His promise even if only one year is left for Doomsday. It is not difficult for Allah.
"Their intention is to extinguish Allah´s Light (by blowing) with their mouths: But Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it)." (as-Saff, 61/8)
1. This statement is mentioned bot in verses and hadiths. Allah will definitely keep His promise and complete His light.
2. Our duty is not to convert people to Islam by force. It is Allah who will create belief in people’s hearts. A farmer sows the seeds in the field and does not interfere with their becoming green; similarly, we will sow the seeds of belief and Islam in people’s hearts and refer their becoming green to Allah.
3. Allah, who brings summer after winter every year, the day after the darkness of the night every day, shows the sun everywhere all of a sudden by clearing the sky covered with clouds, can transform these nights of unbelief, clouds of debauchery and the winter season full of bad things into the day, the sun and summer respectively if we deserve those good things and if we rely on His mercy and blessing.
4. Some prophets came and only a few people believed in them but they received the thawab of prophethood fully. Therefore, Allah will treat people based on how much they conveyed the message of Islam and how much they practiced it, not based on how many people they converted to Islam.
5. Hopelessness is a big sin and a disease that eats man away. We need to take refuge in Allah’s mercy from it. Who could have guessed the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics would collapse so easily? Therefore, we should fulfill our duties. Allah is the one who knows best what to do.
Questions on Islam
- How does Jibril, the angel of revelation, come at once if it takes a long time to ascend to Allah?
- Some Christians believe that Muslims regard Hz. Isa (Jesus Christ) as a bad person. How can we tell them that this belief of theirs is wrong?
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Why is the December 21, 2012 so exaggerated?
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- The final sign of the Hour?
- How was the Quran reproduced and how did the Prophet send envoys to other countries?
- How is belief in the hereafter in Judaism and Christianity dealt with?
- What will happen to the living people on the Doomsday?
- When a person eats or drinks alcohol or something unlawful, does s/he really lose his/her religion (belief) for 40 days?