Can one use cold cream,oil,vaseline in winter?What if he does wudu after applying these?
Submitted by on Wed, 30/10/2013 - 11:49
Dear Brother / Sister,
We think that it would be better to use these products (cold cream,oil, vaseline) after wudu. Because it is a known fact that water harshen the skin. You should take the wudu at first then use the cold cream or vaseline. Besides these products do not harm the wudu.
Questions on Islam
- What is the real existance of a living thing(spl:Human) spirit or body?
- 1).Can one ask prophet(pbuh) & saints for help bearing in mind that the Actual Helper is Allah?2).Could one ask a Prophet or a deceased saint to pray to allah on his behalf.3).Who is on correct way Deobandis or Barelvis in Indian sub-continent?
- Is Athari creed and salafism same thing?Are they trust worthy in aqaid?
- Does the cream that we put on our hands and face prevent wudu?
- Does applying cream, oil and ointment harm fasting?
- Is it permissible for woman to perform prayers with make-up on her? Does cream and lipstick prevent wudu (ablution)?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- I make wudu, wear makeup and perform prayers after that. Is it permissible? Is it permissible to perform prayers after wearing perfume?
- EVIDENCES OF ONENESS IN FISH OIL