Can one use cold cream,oil,vaseline in winter?What if he does wudu after applying these?
Submitted by on Wed, 30/10/2013 - 11:49
Dear Brother / Sister,
We think that it would be better to use these products (cold cream,oil, vaseline) after wudu. Because it is a known fact that water harshen the skin. You should take the wudu at first then use the cold cream or vaseline. Besides these products do not harm the wudu.
Questions on Islam
- Is Athari creed and salafism same thing?Are they trust worthy in aqaid?
- What is the real existance of a living thing(spl:Human) spirit or body?
- 1).Can one ask prophet(pbuh) & saints for help bearing in mind that the Actual Helper is Allah?2).Could one ask a Prophet or a deceased saint to pray to allah on his behalf.3).Who is on correct way Deobandis or Barelvis in Indian sub-continent?
- Does the cream that we put on our hands and face prevent wudu?
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- Is it permissible for woman to perform prayers with make-up on her? Does cream and lipstick prevent wudu (ablution)?
- What are the things that invalidate and break wudu?
- What conditions are necessary for the validity of tayammum?
- States that do not Prevent Wudu
- EVIDENCES OF ONENESS IN FISH OIL