Can a Christian woman get married with a Muslim man?
Submitted by on Thu, 02/04/2009 - 20:01
Dear Brother / Sister,
A Christian woman can get married with a Muslim man. There is no problem with such a marriage. And also she does not have to convert Islam when she makes such a marriage. For a detailed information please click on the link given below.
Questions on Islam
- Could you give information about the Prophet’s wives and his polygamy?
- Why was Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) polygamous?
- Do i have to get married in jannah? Can i be single in jannah? will i get tired of being lonely in jannah?
- Could you give detailed information about fate?
- Will you give information about Hz. Zaynab, the daughter of the Prophet?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Umm Sulaym (r.anha)
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)
- The Messenger of God Continues Conveying the Message