Are there any drawbacks to making ghusl immediately after becoming junub; is it necessary to wait for a few minutes?
Submitted by on Tue, 08/03/2016 - 01:04
Dear Brother / Sister,
After ejaculation, it is necessary to wait a bit, to urinate, to sleep or to walk so that the leakage of semen will stop completely. For, the leakage does not stop immediately since it comes slowly. However, it is not necessary to wait for a long time. A few minutes will do.
If a person who has had a wet dream or who has had a sexual intercourse makes ghusl without urinating or walking or sleeping and if semen comes out, he needs to make ghusl again. However, the semen that comes out without lust after urinating or walking or sleeping does not necessitate ghusl. For, semen comes out without lust in that case.
Questions on Islam
- How long should one wait after sexual intercourse in order to make ghusl?
- How is istibra made? Is prayer harmed if urine drops on the clothes?
- related to Pakizgi
- What is the advice of the Prophet to those who have delusions regarding urine?
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- What conditions are necessary for ghusl to be valid?
- When is it necessary to make ghusl after being junub? How is ghusl made?
- What is istibra? Who should do it?
- Is it a sin to eat and drink when one is junub?