Surah 94. Al-Inshirah (Solace, Consolation, Relief)
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Have We not expanded thee thy breast?-
2. And removed from thee thy burden
3. The which did gall thy back?-
4. And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)?
5. So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
6. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
7. Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard,
8. And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.
- Surah 93. Ad-Duha (The Morning Hours, Morning Bright!)
- Surah 79. An-Nazi'at (Those Who Drag Forth, Soul-snatchers)
- Surah 15. Al-Hijr (Stoneland, Rock City)
- Surah 28. Al-Qasas (The Story, Stories)
- Surah 18. Al-Kahf (The Cave)
- Surah 52. At-Tur (The Mount)
- Surah 84. Al-Inshiqaq (The Sundering, Splitting Open)
- Surah 26. Ash-Shu'ara'(The Poets)
- Surah 90. Al-Balad (The City, This Countryside)
- Surah 20. Ta Ha (Ta-ha)