"Anyone who performs fasting for six days in the month of Shawwal after fasting the whole month in Ramadan is regarded to have performed fasting in the whole year." (Hadith - Riyadu's-Salihin)
Read 218 times
- On what day is it necessary to fast in the month of Muharram?
- Is it permissible to perform the fasting of Shawwal and the fasting of Qada together?
- After the Three Months and the Fast of Shawwal
- Will you give information about Fasting in the month of Shawwal?
- Are the sins between two Jumuah (Friday) prayers forgiven?