Who are the prophets mentioned in the Quran?
They are as follows:
Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nooh (Noah), Hood, Saleh, Loot, Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shuaib (Jethro), Musa (Moses), Haroon (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman (Solomon), Ayyub (Job), Dhul kifl (Ezekiel), Yunus (Jonah), Elias (Elijah), Alyasa (Elisha), , Zakaria (Zacharias), Yahya (John), Eesa (Jesus Christ), Muhammad (peace be upon them).
In addition, there are three more people called Uzair (Ezra), Luqman and Dhul-qarnain mentioned in the Quran; it is disputable whether they are prophets or saints.
There are also some famous prophets that are not mentioned in the Quran: Seth (Sheeth), Yusha (Joshua), Jercis (Georges), Danyal (Daniel) (peace be upon them)…
- Who are the prophets mentioned in the Quran?
- 4. Belief in Prophets
- What Will Mahdi Do?
- Was Hazrat Adam (AS) created circumcised? Are there any prophets who were born circumcised?
- What are the professions of the prophets mentioned in the Qur’an?
- Will you give information about the pedigrees of prophets and their order of coming?
- Will you give information about Hz. Danyal (Daniel)?
- Did all of the prophets come from the same lineage?
- ASHUR AL HARAM (SACRED MONTHS)
- Can you give some information about Dhul-Qarnayn mentioned in Surah of Al-Kahf?