What is the state of a person who does not accept only one of the principles of belief?
"Belief cannot be divided.” That is, the pillars (principles) of belief are regarded as a whole; a person who does not believe in one of them exits the religion of Islam.
Accordingly, a person who does not believe any of the six pillars of belief loses his belief. He has to repent and believe again.
- What does Allah’s name ash-Shafi mean? Will you explain it in detail?
- Will you answer the claims related to the Quran, the Gospel and Islamic contradictions?
- What should we do so as not to lose our belief?
- Are the similitudes in the Quran incidents that took place?
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Was the Prophet Muhammad ummi? What does "ummi prophet" mean? How did he read if he were illiterate?
- Will you give evidences from verses of the Quran and hadiths about the issue of seeing Allah in the hereafter?
- How did Ka'b bin Zuhayr, the poet, become a Muslim?
- Will you please give information about the miracle of Isra (Night Journey) and Miraj (Ascension)?
- Why does the right to life not given to a person who exits the religion of Islam?