What is the state of a person who does not accept only one of the principles of belief?
"Belief cannot be divided.” That is, the pillars (principles) of belief are regarded as a whole; a person who does not believe in one of them exits the religion of Islam.
Accordingly, a person who does not believe any of the six pillars of belief loses his belief. He has to repent and believe again.
- What does Allah’s name ash-Shafi mean? Will you explain it in detail?
- Will you answer the claims related to the Quran, the Gospel and Islamic contradictions?
- What should we do so as not to lose our belief?
- Are the similitudes in the Quran incidents that took place?
- Will everybody be the same in Paradise? Will there be degrees of beauty?
- Will you give evidences from verses of the Quran and hadiths about the issue of seeing Allah in the hereafter?
- How did Ka'b bin Zuhayr, the poet, become a Muslim?
- Will you please give information about the miracle of Isra (Night Journey) and Miraj (Ascension)?
- Why does the right to life not given to a person who exits the religion of Islam?
- Is there penalty in the grave? What are the verses in the Quran related to penalty in the grave? If there is penalty in the grave, will it be for the body or the spirit? Is penalty in the grave contrary to Allah’s mercy?