What is the reason why belief in angels is among the pillars of belief?
Belief in angels has an important place among the pillars of belief because angels are messengers that convey the divine message to prophets. Therefore believing in revelation and prophets necessitates believing in angels that convey the revelation and prophethood first. Not believing in angels will bring about not believing in prophets.
That is why belief in angels is mentioned immediately after belief in Allah.
- What is the reason why belief in angels is among the pillars of belief?
- What is Revelation?
- Will you explain the pillars of Belief briefly?
- What is belief in the angels?
- How many groups are angels divided into? What are their duties?
- What are the Wisdoms Behind the Stories of Prophets?
- Why were holy books sent down?
- How was Belief in the Hereafter Observed in Various Communities throughout History?
- How is belief in the hereafter dealt with in the Quran?