What is the reason why belief in angels is among the pillars of belief?
Belief in angels has an important place among the pillars of belief because angels are messengers that convey the divine message to prophets. Therefore believing in revelation and prophets necessitates believing in angels that convey the revelation and prophethood first. Not believing in angels will bring about not believing in prophets.
That is why belief in angels is mentioned immediately after belief in Allah.
- What is Revelation?
- What is the reason why belief in angels is among the pillars of belief?
- Will you explain the pillars of Belief briefly?
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- What are the Wisdoms Behind the Stories of Prophets?
- What is belief in the angels?
- How was Belief in the Hereafter Observed in Various Communities throughout History?
- Why were holy books sent down?
- Are angels Allah's daughters?