What is the reason why belief in angels is among the pillars of belief?
Belief in angels has an important place among the pillars of belief because angels are messengers that convey the divine message to prophets. Therefore believing in revelation and prophets necessitates believing in angels that convey the revelation and prophethood first. Not believing in angels will bring about not believing in prophets.
That is why belief in angels is mentioned immediately after belief in Allah.
- Attributes necessary to be present in Prophets
- What are the wisdoms behind the stories of Prophets?
- Necessity of Prophets
- Jinn and Satans
- What does belief in books express?
- How many groups are angels divided into? What are their duties?
- Islam is a religion of ease.
- Did Prophets emerge only in Mesopotamia and Arabia?
- What is the Quran?
- When are Miracles shown?