What is the first religion of the mankind?
The first religion of the mankind is Oneness religion that was sent to Hazrat Adam, the first man and first prophet, and that was based on the belief in only one Allah. Sociological researches prove that the first religion of the mankind was oneness religion. As a matter of fact, Schmidt, history of religions researcher and sociologist, pointed out that Pygmies had the “belief of one god” as a result of the researches he made on Pygmies, the most primitive human community on the earth. The findings of Schmidt regarding the issue invalidated the claims of Durkheim that the first religion of the mankind was totemism and eradicated the widespread western theses regarding the issue.
- What is Religion?
- What is the last divine religion?
- Did Prophets emerge only in Mesopotamia and Arabia?
- DOES THE QURAN CONTAIN EVERYTHING?
- What is the last religion?
- Man is Religious by Birth
- How can I cover my head (and body as prescribed by Islamic Law)? (An interview with ÜMİT MERIÇ)
- The Quran Induces men to Goodness and benevolence, and Bewares men of the Evil. Is it not possible, therefore, that a Religious person Wrote this Scripture and Then said This is revealed by Allah?
- What is the place of religion in man’s life?
- Are there any implications to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in old Books?