What do Divine Determining and Decree mean?
Divine determining is a pillar of faith and is described this way: Divine determining-fate is Gods knowing with His eternal knowledge every aspect and every condition, time and place, attributes and qualities of everything that happened or will happen from the pre-eternity to the past-eternity and His ordaining them accordingly.
Decree, though, means the creation and coming into existence of something that is planned in the Divine Determining.
Every event from the creation of the Universe in six phases to the formation of the human in nine months in mothers womb indicates the Divine Ordaining...
Every purposeful arrangement from the solar system to the atomic system proclaims the Divine Determining
The number and characteristics of elements inform us of the Divine Determining
It all happened through Divine Determining that plants and animals are divided into kinds and species and that each species is given different capabilities...
It is planned with Divine Determining that angels, animals, and non-living beings are rendered in fixed ranks while humans and jinni are put to test...
The creation of the paradise and the hell was determined with divine knowledge... And it was ordained through Divine Determining which ways would lead to these places...
It was also determined with Divine Determining which good deed would receive how much reward and which sin would receive how much punishment...
In a scientific magazine, the wonderful arrangement in the human body was related and very good examples were listed about Divine Determining. And the passage ended as follows: Leaving aside our entire body, if only our thumbs were missing, technique and civilization would not have developed. Actually, all the discoveries, explorations, and arts in a way depended on the thumb. And if it were adjacent to other fingers, we would not be able to hold a pen, spoon, or a hammer, too. The human will clearly witness Divine Determining if only he can reflect upon his thumb, let alone the entire world of existence.
People who repeat over and over the few questions about fate they have memorized do not ever think about this real meaning of Divine Determining. It never occurs to them that this great Universe is created with the eternal knowledge and determining from phase to phase. Just as they cannot regard these great reflections of Divine Determining, they cannot also evaluate seeds, grains, eggs, sperms, and genes from this perspective. However, these micro-creatures are each like a plan and program in bodily form They proclaim and give the lesson of the wonderful determining and precise wisdom of God to the sensible.
- If what we are going to do is determined in our fate, what is our fault? If Allah knows whether we are going to enter Heaven or Hell, why did He send us down to Earth?
- Can you explain the expression: He who believes in Divine Determining is saved from grief. How come the belief in Divine Determining save humans from grief?
- Third Topic: Divine Determining in the realm of living creatures; The Clear Book and The Clear Record; Self-evident Divine Determining and Theoretical Divine Determining; freedom and Divine Determining.
- Is it possible to lengthen the lifespan of man?
- Is the existence of qadar and spiritual beings proved in the Quran?
- Since the Quran calls Hz. Isa "kalam (speech/word)", can it be said that Hz. Isa is not a makhluq (a being that was created later)?
- Second Aim: The duties of atoms and molecules in forming various matters.
- What does Nur al-Muhammadi (Light of Muhammad) mean?
- How should we give an answer to those who do not accept the act of creation out of nothing?
- 6. Destiny