What are the truths that are mentioned in the Quran?
The Quran informs people about many truths about creed, worshipping, ethics, sociology, economy, political science, history, law, man, the universe and beyond the universe. The most important truths that the Quran mentions can be listed as follows:
1. The Quran calls all people to believe in the existence and oneness of Allah, that is, the belief of oneness. It determines and emplaces the power and sublimity of Allah in the minds...
2. The Quran protects people from idolatry and polytheism. It calls people to worship only Allah, Who is one and single, and not to associate any partners with Him.
3. The Quran leads people to science, knowledge and contemplation. It prohibits man from living heedlessly and unconsciously. It wants people to pay attention to the power and wisdom of Allah and to look at the universe and events in order to draw lessons from them.
4. The Quran informs people about some of the prophets that were sent to previous nations and how they guided them and conveyed the message to them. It tells us to draw lessons from the situations of the previous nations.
5. The Quran tells people not to be slaves of their souls, not to prefer the world to the hereafter and not to forget that they are always in a process of testing.
6. The Quran advises Muslims to persevere in their religion, to bow down to the truth and to be strong against their enemies.
7. The Quran informs people about the main principles to be followed in the social, economic and political life and the rules of happiness.
8. The Quran advises the moral values like justice, honesty, modesty, love, compassion, goodness, pardoning, good manners, equality to be prevalent among people.
It prohibits people from oppression, betrayal, conceit, misery, the feeling of revenge, hard-heartedness, indecency and forbidden things.
9. The Quran tells people that the laws that Allah imposed regarding the universe will not change and that it is necessary to obey those laws in order to be successful. It also tells us that nothing except the effort and labor of man will be useful for him.
10. The Quran tells people that those who follow Islam will go to Paradise and those who do not will go to Hell. It also tells people that this world is a place of testing that will earn people the eternal Paradise and bliss in the hereafter.
- LIMITS OF SCIENCE AND RELIGION
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- What are the wisdoms behind the stories of Prophets?
- THE LABORATORY OF THE UNIVERSE AS A METAPHOR
- Belief in the Hereafter # 14: The Proof of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and the Qur’an