What is the Amount Najasah Ghalizah that Invalidates Prayer?
The amount of najasah that invalidates prayer depends on whether the najasah is something wet or dry as follows:
If the najasah ghalizah is a dry, it should be lighter than three grams. If it is more than three grams, it invalidates the prayer.
If it is wet, it should not cover an area greater than the palm of a hand. The najasah that has wetted an area greater than the palm of a hand invalidates the prayer. It is fard to clean that najasah in order to be able to perform a prayer.
Najasah ghalizah less than the amount mentioned above does invalidate the prayer. However, it is sunnah to clean that najasah – if possible.
- Will you give detailed information about najasah (impurity) that prevents prayer?
- What is the Amount Najasah Khafifah that Invalidates Prayer?
- How Many Kinds of Najasah are There?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Reading Text: Fatwa- Taqwa
- Things that are regarded clean in terms of Religion
- I have pimples that constantly bleed and don't disappear; what is the status of my prayers? Is the blood and its stains najis (dirty)?
- Is it religiously objectionable to use things like tincture of iodine, eau de cologne, and (raw) spirit?
- What are the things that are regarded as najasah khafifah?
- After sexual intercourse, such stuff over the bed like bedspread, case, pillow etc. get unclean; is it necessary to change them?