Third Flash: The comprehensiveness of the sciences that the Qur'an includes.
Third Flash: This is the extraordinary comprehensiveness in its knowledge. The Qur’an has caused to flow forth from the oceans of its own knowledge, the numerous and various sciences of the Shari‘a, the multifarious sciences of reality (haqiqat), and the innumerable different sciences of sufism (tariqat). Similarly, it has caused to flow forth in abundance and good order the true wisdom of the sphere of contingency, the true sciences of the sphere of necessity, and the enigmatic knowledge of the sphere of the hereafter. One would have to write a whole volume to provide examples of this Flash, and so as mere samples, we point to the twenty-five Words so far written. Yes, the veracious truths of all twenty-five Words are only twenty-five droplets from the ocean of the Qur’an’s knowledge. If there are errors in those Words, they spring from my defective understanding.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Second Ray: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's comprehensiveness.
- Second Flash: With the comprehensiveness in its meaning, the Qur'an becomes a guide to many different communities.
- The Second Station of the Twenty-Second Word: The indications of living beings of the universe for the existence and oneness of Allah.
- The Twenty-Second Word: The works of art in the universe which inform about Allah; the ways of making out the artistic delicacies and the manifestation of oneness in them and gaining investigative belief (tahqiq).
- Fifth Flash: The comprehensiveness in the Qur'an's style and conciseness.
- The First Table: depicting the reality of the world of the heedless.
- Bediüzzaman Said Nursi
- Who is Bediuzzaman Said Nursi?
- First Flash: The comprehensiveness of the words of the Qur'an; each phrase contains many meanings.
- A Brief Look at Bediuzzaman Said Nursi’s Life, The Risale-i Nur, and ‘Letters-1928-1932’