Is there a certain way of dressing that Islam orders?
Islam does not order a certain way of dressing and apparel. It does not force its followers to take a certain way of dressing. Because dressing may differ according to season and region. What is essential in dressing is the requirement of the climate that people have. However, something that Islam orders must not be forgotten. No matter what color, fashion and way dress might be, it must cover the private parts and must not be short or tight in a way to stimulate sexual desire.
Private parts are the whole body of women except hands and face. For men, private parts are in between the kneecap and the navel. All Muslims must keep these dressing codes in view and they must absolutely cover the private parts. Islam permits any kind of dressing that meets these criteria.
- Are Muslim girls allowed to wear lose fitting jeans?
- How must be the way of dressing of a Muslim woman?
- Is it forbidden for women to wear trousers (pants) in Islam?
- What are the Significant Points in the Relations Between Man and Woman?
- THE BASIC CONCEPTS OF ISLAM
- Special File of Sexuality Test
- How should a woman’s outside covering be? To what extent can hands and feet be uncovered? How should the head be covered?
- 6. Miracles of Hazrat Muhammad
- TAHARA (Cleanliness or Purification)
- Special File Regarding Covering (Tasattur) and Headscarf