Second Glow: The comprehensiveness that answers any need of any man.
Second Glow: The verses of the Qur’an are comprehensive through their denoting and indicating all the categories of speech and true knowledge and human needs, like command and prohibition, promise and threat, encouragement and deterring, restraint and guidance, stories and comparisons, the Divine ordinances and teachings, the sciences related to the universe, and the laws and conditions of personal life, social life, the life of the heart, spiritual life, and the life of the hereafter. So that the truth of the saying, “Take whatever you want from the Qur’an for whatever you want” has become accepted to such a degree by the people of reality that it has become proverbial among them. There is such a comprehensiveness in the verses of the Qur’an that they may be the cure for every ill and the sustenance for every need. Yes, they have to be like that, because it is essential that the absolute guide of all the levels of the people of perfection, who continually rise in the degrees of progress, possesses this property.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Fifth Flash: The comprehensiveness in the Qur'an's style and conciseness.
- First Glow: The comprehensiveness that contains a chapter in a verse and the Qur'an and the universe in a chapter.
- Fifth Glow: The comprehensiveness of the Qur'an that gathers all supreme qualities either with its content or style without any confusion.
- Third Glow: The conciseness of the Qur'an which is at the degree of miracle.
- Fourth Glow: The conciseness of the Qur'an that express general laws in simple events.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Fifth Point: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's manner of exposition.
- Second Radiance: The continuing youth of the Qur'an in every age; its rules and laws are ageless; a comparison between the civilization of the Qur'an and human civilization.
- Third Light, First Gleam: The order, harmony and wondrousness of the Qur’an’s exposition concerning the reality of the realm of living beings and Divine names, acts and attributes.
- Seventh Matter which is the Seventh Booklet: It explains an important secret about Risale-i Nur students, the seven divine aids, in the following verse: “Say: ‘In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice’:... (Yunus, 10:58.)