First Glow: The comprehensiveness that contains a chapter in a verse and the Qur'an and the universe in a chapter.
First Glow: The Qur’an’s style has a comprehensiveness so wonderful that a single Sura contains the ocean of the Qur’an, which in turn contains the universe. A single of its verses contains the treasury of the Sura. And most of the verses are each a short Sura, while most of the Suras are short Qur’ans. Thus, this is a great favour and guidance and facilitating arising from its miraculous conciseness. For although everyone has need of the Qur’an all the time, either due to foolishness or for some other reason, they do not have the time to read all of it, or they do not have the opportunity. So in order that they should not to be deprived of it, each Sura is like a short Qur’an, and each long verse even has the rank of a Sura. Those who penetrate to the inner meaning of things agree that the whole Qur’an is contained in the Sura al-Fatiha, even, and the Fatiha in the Bismillah. The proof of this fact is the consensus of the scholars who have investigated it.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- Fifth Flash: The comprehensiveness in the Qur'an's style and conciseness.
- Second Glow: The comprehensiveness that answers any need of any man.
- Fifth Glow: The comprehensiveness of the Qur'an that gathers all supreme qualities either with its content or style without any confusion.
- Fourth Glow: The conciseness of the Qur'an that express general laws in simple events.
- First Addendum: The miraculous aspects of the Qur’an and the proofs that it is the Word of Allah.
- Fifth Point: The wondrousness in the Qur'an's manner of exposition.
- Third Glow: The conciseness of the Qur'an which is at the degree of miracle.
- Third Section, which is the Third Booklet: About the word “Allah” (Lafzullah).
- Why did Allah send the Quran as the last book?
- First Point: The levels of people in understanding the miraculousness of the Quran.