Second Droplet: The prophethood of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) under the light of the news given by divine books, signs that appeared before the beginning of his prophethood, his miracles, morals and his taqwa (piousness, fear of Allah).
Just as that luminous proof of Divine unity is affirmed by the unanimity and consensus of those two wings, so do hundreds of indications in the revealed scriptures, like the Torah and Bible,(1) and the thousands of signs that appeared before the beginning of his mission, and the well-known news given by the voices from the Unseen and the unanimous testimony of the soothsayers, the indications of the thousands of his miracles like the Splitting of the Moon, and the justice of Shari’a all confirm and corroborate him. So too, in his person, his laudable morals, which were at the summit of perfection; and in his duties, his complete confidence and elevated qualities, which were of the highest excellence, and his extraordinary fear of Allah, worship, seriousness, and fortitude, which demonstrated the strength of his belief, and his total certainty and his complete steadfastness, – these all show as clearly as the sun how utterly faithful he was to his cause.
(1) In his Risale-i Hamidiye, Husayn Jisri extracted one hundred and fourteen indications from those scriptures. If this many have remained after the texts have become corrupted, there were surely many explicit mentions before.
Please click on the following link to continue reading;
- The Nineteenth Word: the Messengership of Muhammad (PBUH)
- Sixteenth Sign: It mentions the wonders that took place before Hz. Muhammad’s prophetic mission, that were related to prophethood and that were called irhasat. They are of three kinds.
- First Droplet: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as one of the three great presenters that makes us know our Lord.
- About the Prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH)
- The Third Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The answer to a question about Miraj (Ascension)
- The First Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The Nineteenth Word is about the messengership of Muhammad (pbuh) and the miracle of the splitting of the moon.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- How did the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon himself) protect himself from the customs of the Era of Ignorance?*