Recognize them by their fruit
Recognize them by their fruit...
12- (Matthew 7:15-20) :
“Watch out for false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are voracious wolves. You will recognize them by their fruit. Grapes are not gathered from thorns or figs from thistles, are they? In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree is not able to bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree to bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will recognize them by their fruit.”
No part of the Bible says that there is no prophet after Jesus. However, the following criterion is given in order to recognize the ones who claim prophethood:
“Recognize them by their fruit and identify the liar and truthful…”
If there had not been any prophets after Jesus, he could have given a short and decisive answer like this: “There will not be any prophets after me, He who claims prophethood after me, is definitely a liar.” So, the method of Jesus for identifying the liar and truthful prophet is a proof which is enough for the coming of a new prophet after Jesus.
The coming of a prophet after Jesus is also enough for the prophethood of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) because after Jesus, the fruitful result of the formation of the societies believing in Allah, relying on Allah, loving Allah and quitting idol worshipping was achieved only with the religion that was brought by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Bible.
- Is it possible to find proofs for the prophethood of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Bible, Torah and Psalms?
- Although some prophets were allowed to be killed when they announced the true religion, why was Jesus ascended to the sky? Even our prophet’s tooth was broken at a battle. What feature of Jesus caused this?
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Prophet Isa [Jesus] (Peace be upon him)
- Will you explain the pillars of Belief briefly?
- What does the Holy hadith But for thee, the dearest, I would not have created the skies (universe) mean?
- The Second Aim: How can a single individual do innumerable things at the same time? Conclusion and the answers to two questions.
- Why was Jesus (pbuh) raised to the sky although some prophets were allowed to be killed why conveying the religion to people? Furthermore, one tooth of our Prophet was broken during a battle. From which property of Jesus does this incident originate?
- The Prophet (pbuh) said, "There was no prophet who was not a shepherd." How did the Prophet (pbuh) narrate that he worked as a shepherd?