The Ones who appreciate the value of Ramadan
Abu Mas’ud al-Gifari (may Allah be pleased with him) tells:
One day I heard from the Noble Prophet (peaces and blessings be upon him).
After congratulating Ramadan, he stated:
"If my Ummah (community) knew the value, the honor and the importance of the month Ramadan properly, they would desire the entire of the year to be Ramadan." (at- Targhib ve at- Tarhib, 2: 102)
- The Ones who appreciate the value of Ramadan
- What are the wisdoms behind the fact that the time of the Night of Power changes in Ramadan and that it is secret?
- What are the conditions during which fasting is not allowed?
- Forgiveness in the Month of Ramadan
- What is the judgement and virtue of fasting on the day of Arafah? How should we make use of the day of Arafa?
- Will you explain what the time mentioned in the following hadith means and what nights it includes?: "The is an hour/a time period at night when everything worldly and unworldly is given to the person who asks for them.
- What can be done on the night of Raghaib? How should we benefit from holy nights?