The Ones who appreciate the value of Ramadan
Abu Mas’ud al-Gifari (may Allah be pleased with him) tells:
One day I heard from the Noble Prophet (peaces and blessings be upon him).
After congratulating Ramadan, he stated:
"If my Ummah (community) knew the value, the honor and the importance of the month Ramadan properly, they would desire the entire of the year to be Ramadan." (at- Targhib ve at- Tarhib, 2: 102)
- The Ones who appreciate the value of Ramadan
- Forgiveness in the Month of Ramadan
- What are the wisdoms behind the fact that the time of the Night of Power changes in Ramadan and that it is secret?
- What are the conditions during which fasting is not allowed?
- When does Suhoor (a meal taken before fajr in the month of Ramadan) end?
- When does Suhur end?
- The importance of the Night of Power (Laylatul-Qadr)