Miracle in Rain
Have you ever thought of rain? In what way? We can think several aspects of rain.
Let us have a look at how it rains.
Raindrops are 6 mm. in diameter. They are never any bigger. They never touch one another while raining. Something dropped from above increases its speed due to the effect of gravity; however, a tiny raindrop falls at a fixed speed, virtually challenging gravity. This event has several vital reasons. If a raindrop dropped in accordance with the law of gravity from a few thousand meters, it would fall on earth like a bullet.
Fast, piercing and destructive…
Leaving aside the hundreds of wise activities in the formation of rain, we want to ask the following questions:
1- Who arranges the size of raindrops? Who prevents them from becoming bigger?
2- Millions of raindrops do not touch one another while falling down toward the earth despite the effect of the wind. Who (What powerful being) prevents them from touching one another?
3- Raindrops fall at a fixed speed despite the law of gravity. Who (What merciful being) do not allow them to fall like bullets?
4- Raining like this necessitates a doer.
Then, who sends down rain wisely and gives life to the earth with rain?
- Miracle in Rain
- How can people benefit from "dark energy" with the development of science? Does the Quran give any clues about this issue?
- The Proofs of Creation # 5: Names and characteristics cannot exist without having owners.
- Does the Qur'an prophetize this current time period as an end of an era or the end of life altogether?
- Are scientific discoveries mentioned in the Quran?
- Tell me about Allah!
- Well-Guarded Canopy
- Scientific Miracles of the Quran #14: Well-Guarded Canopy
- In a verse of the Qur’an, it is said that the sky is withheld from falling on the earth. How can the sky fall off on us?