The extraordinary events that took place before his birth are a proof of his prophethood.
There are some important events that took place before the birth of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). Since these events are connected with the prophet Muhammad (PUBH) and the blessed place in which he was born, they are both his miracles and proofs of his prophethood.
A few examples from them;
Fifty-two days before the birth of prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Abraha and his army attacked the city of Mecca in order to destruct the Kaaba but they were stoned by the birds named Ababil,
The idols in the Kaaba fell down and broke into pieces,
Fourteen towers of Kisra’s Palace in the city of Madayin fell down,
The enormous fire of Zoroastrians which had been burning for thousands of years suddenly died out,
The famous Lake of Sawa (Tabariyya), dried up all of a sudden…
Those events and similar ones show that the Qibla of this blessed person to be born would be Mecca and he would demolish all kinds of idolatry and polytheism. To have more information on this subject, please refer to the part “Good News of the Prophet’s Coming before His Birth” in the section of the “Miracles of the Prophet Muhammad”
- What are the extraordinary incidents that took place when the Prophet (pbuh) was born?
- Extraordinary Events that Took Place When the Prophet was Born
- Sixteenth Sign: It mentions the wonders that took place before Hz. Muhammad’s prophetic mission, that were related to prophethood and that were called irhasat. They are of three kinds.
- What are the supernatural events witnessed during the birth of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and miraculous events occurred at the night he was born?
- The Event of the Elephant
- How did the event well known as “the event of elephant” in history take place?
- Why is the birthday of the Prophet important for us?
- Thousands of Miracles He Showed Prove His (PBUH) prophethood.
- The good news of the arrival of the prophet (PBUH) prophesized from the realm of unseen by some Jinn called Hatif and idols, including the writings on gravestones are a proof of Muhammad’s prophethood.
- The Third Kind is some wondrous events that occurred at the time of the birth of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh).