Why is the birthday of the Prophet important for us?
Submitted by on Wed, 23/02/2011 - 11:40
Dear Brother / Sister,
April 20, 571 (the 12th night of the month of Rabi’ul-awwal) is the date when our beloved Prophet was born; it is called the birthday of the Prophet. It is the birthday of the Prophet of the prophets, whom the universe and the humankind had been looking forward to for centuries. He is the prayer of Hazrat Ibrahim, the glad-tiding of Jesus, and the dream of Abdulmuttalib, his grandfather and Amina, his mother. The Incident of the Elephant informed about his coming. Several extraordinary events took place on the night he was born. A holy light that illuminated the east and west of the world was seen. The fire of the fireworshippers which had been burning continuously for a thousand years blew out. The valley of Samawa, which had been dry for centuries, was flooded. Tens of stars fell down from the sky. Fourteen towers of Kisra’s Palace fell down spontaneously. Most of the idols in the Kaaba were overturned. The devil gave out a deadly scream. Many more mysterious incidents took place one after another because the Master of the Universe, the Source of Pride of the humanity, Hazrat Ahmad Mahmud Muhammad Mustafa (pbuh) was coming to the world. All of the beings welcomed him by standing.
To celebrate the birth of the Prophet of human beings and jinn, to utter salawat for him, to mention his name, to remember that we are his ummah thanks to this night is a nice application that has been done for a long time by Muslims.
Questions on Islam
- How did human beings go to and settle in continents? How did they go especially to America?
- Will you give information about listening to the adhan, repeating the words of the adhan and showing respect to the adhan?
- What is the importance that Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) gave to education?
- Is our Prophet (pbuh) any different from other prophets?
- Will you explain the universality of the Quran by giving examples?
- Can you give information about tabligh (conveying the message of Islam, propagation of Islam) and the tabligh method of our Prophet (pbuh)?
- How should our style (method) be in (conveying the message of Islam, propagation of Islam)? How should I convey the message of Islam to people who despise Islam?
- What Does Khatamu´l Anbiya “the Seal of the Prophets” Mean? What are the distinctive characteristics of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)?
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- Why is the language of the Quran Arabic? How can we answer those who regard this as nationalism? Is it not better if we read the translation of the Quran?