Sixteenth Sign: It mentions the wonders that took place before Hz. Muhammad’s prophetic mission, that were related to prophethood and that were called irhasat. They are of three kinds.
The wonders that took place before his prophetic mission, but which were related to it, are called irhasat, and these too were indications and proofs of his prophethood. They were of three kinds:
Read 969 times
- What are the characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Holy Books?
- The Second Kind is the news given by soothsayers, and people like saints and gnostics about Hz. Muhammad’s (pbuh) coming.
- Eighth Sign: It explains the miracle of the Prophet (pbuh) about water gushing forth from his hands like a faucet and the increase in water when his mouth water contacts it.
- The Third Kind is some wondrous events that occurred at the time of the birth of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh).
- The First Kind is the news given by the Torah, the Bible, the Psalms and other scriptures about Muhammad (pbuh).
- Isra and the Miracle of Miraj (Ascension)
- The Third Addendum to the Miracles of Muhammad (PBUH): The answer to a question about Miraj (Ascension)
- Some questions that can come to the mind about the miracle of Miraj (Ascension): Why is the great Ascension peculiar to Hz. Muhammad (pbuh)? A plane can go up to one or two kilometers with a lot of difficulties.
- Third Principle: The wisdom and purpose of the Ascension.
- Second Droplet: The prophethood of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) under the light of the news given by divine books, signs that appeared before the beginning of his prophethood, his miracles, morals and his taqwa (piousness, fear of Allah).