Can we eat and drink when we are junub (religiously unclean)?
It is not makruh for a woman having menstruation to eat or drink without washing her hands and mouth. However, she is recommended to wash her hands every time before eating.It is not makruh (abominable) to eat without washing one hands and mouth when one is junub, whether that person is a woman or a man. If possible, one should wash his/her hands and mouth before eating. Normally, washing hands before eating is Sunnah. So, at the same time we commit a deed of Sunnah.
It is not makruh for a woman having menstruation to eat or drink without washing her hands and mouth. However, she is recommended to wash her hands every time before eating.
- Is it a sin to eat and drink when one is junub?
- The things that are makruh for people who have to make ghusl
- Issues related to ghusl
- Why is being janabah haram forbidden? Why are men regarded dirty? Is it haram for a junub person to eat and drink?
- the proper way to perform Wudhu.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Fasting
- What is Wudu (Ablution)?
- What is Taharah (Cleanliness)?
- Is it true that eating between times of asr (afternoon) and maghrib (evening) is forbidden? What are the appropriate manners for eating? Could you explain?