Zakat on Retirement account IRA/401K
Submitted by on Thu, 09/09/2010 - 02:42
Dear Brother / Sister,
If you have no chance of drawing your money from the bank at the moment then at the time of retirement you can calculate the sum of the years and give your zakat. (alms) If you have a chance of drawing your money from the bank then you can give your zakat. Or at every month, when you pay money, you can calculate the amount of zakat and give it from your salary. You should also intend beforehand giving the money as your zakat.
Questions on Islam
- Zakat on Retirement account IRA/401K
- How can I calculate zakath on deposited money in Islamic bank?
- Can I give zakah in advance before a year is completed?
- Calculation Of Zakat
- What are the frequently asked questions about zakat and fitrah and their answers?
- ZAKAT (THE PRSECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS)
- can the purpose of extra zakat given be changed later?
- THE PRECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS (ZAKAT)
- When is zakah paid? Will you give detailed information about when to give zakah?
- Frequently asked questions about Zakat and their answers