Zakat on Retirement account IRA/401K
Submitted by on Thu, 09/09/2010 - 02:42
Dear Brother / Sister,
If you have no chance of drawing your money from the bank at the moment then at the time of retirement you can calculate the sum of the years and give your zakat. (alms) If you have a chance of drawing your money from the bank then you can give your zakat. Or at every month, when you pay money, you can calculate the amount of zakat and give it from your salary. You should also intend beforehand giving the money as your zakat.
Questions on Islam
- Zakat on Retirement account IRA/401K
- Calculation Of Zakat
- How can I calculate zakath on deposited money in Islamic bank?
- can the purpose of extra zakat given be changed later?
- What are the frequently asked questions about zakat and fitrah and their answers?
- ZAKAT (THE PRSECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS)
- THE PRECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS (ZAKAT)
- Frequently asked questions about Zakat and their answers
- Can I give zakah in advance before a year is completed?
- Is it necessary to pay the zakat of the goods that one has lent to others?