can the purpose of extra zakat given be changed later?
Submitted by on Tue, 24/08/2010 - 21:53
Dear Brother / Sister,
The answer is NO. If your husband had intended for you as well as for himself beforehand then it would have been accepted religiously. But now it is not possible.
Questions on Islam
- What are the frequently asked questions about zakat and fitrah and their answers?
- When is zakah paid? Will you give detailed information about when to give zakah?
- Frequently asked questions about Zakat and their answers
- Calculation Of Zakat
- Can I give zakah in advance before a year is completed?
- ZAKAT (THE PRSECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS)
- THE PRECRIBED PURIFYING ALMS (ZAKAT)
- What is the procedure for zakah to give?
- Zakat on Retirement account IRA/401K
- How can I calculate zakath on deposited money in Islamic bank?