Will you give information about the years of birth and death of the four caliphs? How long did they serve as caliphs?
Submitted by on Tue, 20/11/2018 - 08:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
Hz. Abu Bakr served as the caliph between 632 and 634. He was born two years after the Incident of Elephant, in 571, and died in 634.
Hz. Umar served as the caliph between 634 and 644. He was born thirteen years after the Incident of Elephant, in 582, in Makkah and died in 644.
Hz. Uthman served as the caliph between 644 and 656. He was born six years after the Incident of Elephant, in 575, in Makkah and died in 656.
Hz. Ali served as the caliph between 656 and 661. He was born twenty-three years before the Migration and died in 661.
Questions on Islam
- Will you summarize the life of the four caliphs?
- What are the things that indicate the order of the caliphate of the four caliphs? Was it Hz. Ali's right to be the first caliph? Do the Companions not make any mistakes? Is it impossible for them to err?
- What are the examples of interreligious dialogue and tolerance shown to the members of other religions during the period of the Four Caliphs?
- How did the event well known as “the event of elephant” in history take place?
- The Event of the Elephant
- Will you give detailed information about the life and personality of Hz. Abu Bakr (ra)?
- Uthman bin Affan (r.a.)
- Some other Important Incidents of the 4th Year of the Migration
- How old was Aisha (R.A) when she got married to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad