Will you give information about the satanic center located in the heart?
Submitted by on Tue, 06/11/2018 - 14:47
Dear Brother / Sister,
LUMMA ASH-SHAYTANIYYA (Satanic Center in the Heart)
Police station belonging to Satan.
Hideout of the bandits of the palace of the heart.
Center of whispers.
“Everyone has experienced in himself the inner faculty situated in a corner of the heart which is the means to diabolical suggestions and temptations and is a satanic tongue that speaks at the promptings of the surmising faculty and the corrupted power of imagination, which becomes like a small Satan and acts contrary to its owner’s will and opposed to his desires – these are certain evidences of the existence of great satans in the world.”
As the Prophet (pbuh) puts it, “There are two lummas (centers) in man’s heart. One of them is for the inspiration of angels and the other is for the suggestions of Satan.” Satan uses the part belonging to him as a police station.
When Satan was expelled from Paradise because he did not prostrate before Adam, he begged Allah as follows:
"(Iblis) said: "O my Lord! because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong,- "Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace).” (al-Hijr, 15/39-40)
Soul and Satan are two very important obstacles in man’s spiritual development. The soul works from inside and Satan from outside to destroy our world and hereafter. The soul has many harmful qualities like pride, conceit and egoism. Satan knows these mines, which are suitable to process, very well and processes them. It knows the weakness of the soul and captures them.
The soul is the representative of Satan inside us. It is the local collaborator of Satan. It is a student of Satan if it is not trained. A person who obeys the bad desires of his soul will go astray indulge in sins, obeys Satan’s commands and becomes a slave of Satan.
Rope breaks off at its weakest point; a castle is conquered through its weakest place. Similarly, Satan benefits from the weaknesses of the soul in the body to conquer it. The Quran attracts attention to some weaknesses of the soul with the following verse:
“Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land…” (Aal- i Imran, 3/14)
That is, man is very fond of them due to his nature. He spends his life struggling to obtain them. Man’s hardest tests are through them.
Along with the weaknesses mentioned in the verse above, the soul has so many other weaknesses like laziness, having a hearty appetite, liking praise, acting conceitedly, unnecessary fury, having blind feelings, addiction, heedlessness, ignorance, desires and being fond of pleasures. Those weaknesses are processed by Satan like a mine.
Questions on Islam
- What are the ways of protection from Satan?
- What is the purpose or benefit of Satan in wanting to deviate man until the day of judgement?
- Why does test exist according to the Quran and Hadiths?
- What is Sharia, how is Sharia lived, is Sharia valid in this century?
- Why were devils and evil beings created? Is it not bad to create what is bad and is it not evil to created what is evil?
- According to the verse the cunning of satan is feeble, can every trick of satan be understood?
- How should the attitude of the believers be against the oppression in the world?
- Does Allah create the movements in our bodies every moment?
- "What is the life of this world but play and amusement?" "Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth..." How should we understand the verses above?
- Should a Muslim be guided by the Quran or hadiths? Are the Sunnah and Hadiths binding? To what extent are hadiths reliable?