Will you give information about not keeping one's promise and breach of faith?
Submitted by on Wed, 06/04/2016 - 01:02
Dear Brother / Sister,
The religion of Islam introduced many principles like the consciousness of Islamic responsibility, altruism, generosity, sincerity, loyalty, keeping promises, chastity and decency, which will make a person act sensitively to his environment and think of others before himself. On the other hand, it prohibits attributes like egoism, stinginess, keeping silent in the face of injustice and being indifferent, which would cause him to act indifferently to his environment and even to harm his environment.
If a person breaks his promise though he is in a position to keep it and attributes it do qadar, he is regarded to have committed a sin and to have violated other people's rights. Therefore, he needs to repent and ask for forgiveness from those people.
Questions on Islam
- Is it always so difficult to be on the right path? Why do some people have more problems and why is their testing more difficult?
- Will you explain through examples the positive effects of belief in Allah on man's life?
- What does ihsan mean? Why is ‘worshipping Allah as if seeing Him’ is expressed with the phrase ihsan?
- Could you give information on stinginess?
- The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) as an ethical model
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- Could you give information about backbiting?
- Does qadar (destiny) change?
- What is the judgment about living completely away from other people and breaking all relationships with one’s family?