Will our sins and thawabs (rewards) be evaluated based on the time when we live?
Submitted by on Wed, 23/03/2016 - 00:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
Yes, it will have some effect. The reward for the righteous deeds performed under hard conditions or avoiding committing sins under these conditions will be different from those under normal conditions. Therefore, the decree that a person who does not commit major sins and who performs fard worshipping will attain salvation at the end of time when it is difficult to practice religion exists in religious books.
Questions on Islam
- Organ Transplantation
- Is organ transplantation Halal? What does Islam say about organ donation? Is it permissible to receive or donate an organ from or to a Non-Muslim?
- Does a person who does not perform prayers get the thawab (reward) of the good deeds that he does?
- THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT JINN
- At the time of an epidemic disease, is it a sin not to perform Friday prayer?
- Beginning the Three Holy Months
- 6. Destiny
- How should a child be trained and religiously educated? How should we teach Allah to children?
- What are the things that prayer (salah) makes man gain?
- Are people living and worshipping in holy places like Makkah and Madinah luckier and more advantageous than those living in other places?