Who is the closest person to Hz. Muhammad? Hz. Umar, Hz. Uthman, Abu Bakr or Hz. Ali?
Submitted by on Thu, 23/12/2010 - 07:50
Dear Brother / Sister,
In terms of ancestry, Hz. Ali is the closest. However, spiritually, the closeness is based on the order of caliphate as Hz. Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar, Hz. Uthman and Hz. Ali.
Questions on Islam
- Could you please give information about the Istikhara?
- What are the causes of mischief and tribulations that were seen during the caliphate of Hz. Uthman? Some scholars say that he did not have the sufficient qualities for leadership.
- What was the personality of Hz. Uthman like? Will you give detailed information?
- Will you give detailed information about the life and personality of Hz. Abu Bakr (ra)?
- Will you summarize the life of the four caliphs?
- Did the Prophet say, "The most virtuous one in my ummah is Abu Bakr"?
- Uthman bin Affan (r.a.)
- Why was Abu Dharr al-Ghifari exiled to Rabadha Desert?
- Will you narrate the incident of Hz. Uthman's marrying Umm Kulthum, the daughter of the Prophet?
- Abu Bakr (r.a.)