What was the religious life of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) like before his prophethood?
Submitted by on Sun, 03/04/2016 - 00:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
Before Islam, the Prophet (pbuh) was a unitarian person who worshipped in accordance with the true religion. He followed the religion of Hz. Ibrahim. However, he worshipped based on his own will, not due to an obligation. All of the history and siyar books agree on the issue.
The Prophet (pbuh) used to go to the cave of Hira, worship and pray there. The first revelation was sent down while he was worshipping there.
Questions on Islam
- What was the psychological mood of the Prophet (pbuh) like before the prophethood?
- Our Prophet starts to hear supernatural voices
- How did Quss b. Saida, the famous poet, inform people about the prophethood of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) and the true religion to come a few years before the Prophet (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood?
- How did Hz. Ali become a Muslim? How was the reaction of his family to this since he was a child?
- How did the first revelation take place?
- What kind of measures did the Muslims take against the tortures and pressures that increased day by day?
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad
- Will you give detailed information about the life and personality of Hz. Abu Bakr (ra)?
- How did the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon himself) protect himself from the customs of the Era of Ignorance?*
- What was the religious, ethical and social situation of the humanity and world like before Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) was given the duty of prophethood?