What was the religious life of Hz. Muhammad (pbuh) like before his prophethood?
Submitted by on Sun, 03/04/2016 - 00:34
Dear Brother / Sister,
Before Islam, the Prophet (pbuh) was a unitarian person who worshipped in accordance with the true religion. He followed the religion of Hz. Ibrahim. However, he worshipped based on his own will, not due to an obligation. All of the history and siyar books agree on the issue.
The Prophet (pbuh) used to go to the cave of Hira, worship and pray there. The first revelation was sent down while he was worshipping there.
Questions on Islam
- What was the psychological mood of the Prophet (pbuh) like before the prophethood?
- Our Prophet starts to hear supernatural voices
- How did the first divine revelation come to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?
- How was the Prophet (pbuh) able to enter Makkah after returning from Taif?
- How did the first revelation take place?
- Did the worship of prayer (salah) exist before Miraj (ascension)?
- Why did the second revelation not come after the first one quickly? Why did it delay? What was the time length between the first two revelations?
- Why did divine revelation stop after Waraqa died?
- Will you give detailed information about the life and personality of Hz. Abu Bakr (ra)?
- 4. Makkah Period of Hazrath Muhammad