What should we do in order expand our hearts, and so as not to be touchy and resentful in the face of unwanted words and deeds?
Submitted by on Mon, 27/11/2017 - 10:08
Dear Brother / Sister,
As man is busy with lofty feelings, he gets rid of simple, worldly feelings. The higher the purpose of life, the more distant man keeps from minor issues. The following statement of Badiuzzaman Said Nursi, who knows no limits related to the service of belief in conveying the message of Islam:
"They ask me: ‘Why do you attack this and that?’ I am not aware of it. There is a great conflagration before me, the flames of which are touching the skies. My children are burning in it. My belief has caught fire too, and is burning. I am racing to put out the fire and save my belief. If someone wants to hold me up on the way, or I trip on him, what importance has it? What importance has such a minor incident in the face of that conflagration? Narrow minds! Narrow views!" (Tarihçe-i Hayat, Tahliller)
Questions on Islam
- Aqaba Pledges and the Spread of Islam in Madinah
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- Is faith in heart? If so, what sort of situation appears in heart transplantation?
- There are many verses containing slang and cursing in the Quran. What is the wisdom behind it?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- Life in the Grave is True
- The character of Muhammed pbuh and his attitudes