What are the principles of the education system in the Western civilization?
Submitted by on Thu, 07/05/2020 - 14:29
Dear Brother / Sister,
The Principles of the Education System of the Western Civilization
The education system of the Western civilization is based on the following five principles.
1- It accepts force/power as the point of support. It is based on the principle “The powerful is right”. However, the mark of force/power is aggression.
2-It takes as its aim benefits. Since the benefits are insufficient to meet all needs, conflict starts.
3- According to the Western civilization, life is a struggle. The mark of this struggle is collision.
4- It considers the bonds among the individuals of society as racialism and negative nationalism. The mark of this negative nationalism and racialism is aggression since it is based on feeding by swallowing others.
5- The purpose of this civilization is games and entertainments to satisfy the desires of the soul and to increase the needs of humanity.
By adopting those principles as a life style, the Western civilization provided only twenty percent of humanity with a kind of temporary bliss with its good aspects but dragged eighty percent to discomfort and misery.
Questions on Islam
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- SCIENCE, RELIGION AND BELIEF SYSTEMS
- What are the principles of the education system in the Islamic civilization?
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- The Biggest and Eternal Miracle is the Qur'an
- INTRODUCTION / EPISTEMOLOGY OF BELIEF
- Quran is always fresh and young