verse of the sword
The Details of the Questionwhy does it say that Allah will condemn you if you don´t fight against the unbelievers "kill them wherever you find them" [9:5] Then it says ": If ye march not forth, He will torment you with a torment afflictive, and will substitute for you a people-other than you; and Him ye cannot hurt in aught; and Allah is over everything Potent."
Submitted by on Tue, 24/08/2010 - 08:09
Dear Brother / Sister,
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- obligatory fighting?
- How do you explain the verse Bakara 191?
- The following is stated in verse 5 of the chapter of at-Tawba: "…slay the pagans wherever ye find them…" Will you explain this verse?
- Does Jihad mean “either Islam or death”?
- Like the verses of al-Baqara, 2/191 and at-Taubah, 9/29, how can the verses of violence in the Qur’an be universal?
- How should we understand verse 89 (…slay them wherever ye find them…) of the chapter of an-Nisa?
- Which chapter starts without 'Bismillahirrahmanirrahim'? Why does this chapter not have 'Bismillahirrahmanirrahim' at the beginning?
- Islam does not kill; it revives
- But, for thy Lord's (Cause) be patient and constant! Could you please explain this verse? Surah Al-Muddathir 74/7
- “And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter……” (al-Baqara,191) What does this verse mean?
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS