verse of the sword
The Details of the Questionwhy does it say that Allah will condemn you if you don´t fight against the unbelievers "kill them wherever you find them" [9:5] Then it says ": If ye march not forth, He will torment you with a torment afflictive, and will substitute for you a people-other than you; and Him ye cannot hurt in aught; and Allah is over everything Potent."
Submitted by on Tue, 24/08/2010 - 08:09
Dear Brother / Sister,
Please click on the links given below;
Questions on Islam
- obligatory fighting?
- Like the verses of al-Baqara, 2/191 and at-Taubah, 9/29, how can the verses of violence in the Qur’an be universal?
- How do you explain the verse Bakara 191?
- Does Jihad mean “either Islam or death”?
- The following is stated in verse 5 of the chapter of at-Tawba: "…slay the pagans wherever ye find them…" Will you explain this verse?
- In Surah Al-Tawba, it is announced, Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. (9/5) How do you explain this verse?
- How should we understand verse 89 (…slay them wherever ye find them…) of the chapter of an-Nisa?
- What is essential in Islam? War or Peace?
- 2. Surah Al-Baqara (159- 203)
- the next life
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS