There are both believers and unbelievers in the world. Many people die without believing like us. Based on what wisdom does Allah keep this system?
Submitted by on Thu, 14/02/2019 - 14:06
Dear Brother / Sister,
Allah created this world as a place of testing. He gave everybody the ability to pass this test as a necessity of His endless justice. Therefore, both believers and unbelievers can feel the same thing - as human beings. Since unbelievers also have these nice abilities, there are very nice reflections from time to time.
However, the Sublime Creator informed people through the prophets He sent about how to use the faculties He gave to man. Those who do not use their material and spiritual faculties and feelings based on those guides will be held responsible for the problems to occur. The following verses indicate this fact:
“We have indeed created man in the best of molds, Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low,-.” (at-Tin, 95/4-5)
Those who are not aware of this divine message have no responsibility. However, those who are aware of this message but who eliminate the essence of humanity in vain and who cause the seed of humanity, which was given so that it would become a tree and yield fruits, to decay will be punished with the penalty they deserve.
Questions on Islam
- Is the statement “three things are signs of belief” a hadith?
- "A person who repents is not regarded as insistent on his sin even if he acts contrarily to his repentance seventy times a day." What is meant by that hadith?
- Why is the protection of life so important?
- How many nations and tribes were destroyed? Where, how and why?
- Is the hadith stating that the sins of a person who says Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi 100 times will be forgiven sound?
- Are all of those who murder a person all together punished?
- Will you explain saints’ showing karamah with the verses of the Quran and Hadiths?
- 7. Tabligh (Conveying, proclaiming) Method of Hazrat Muhammad
- 2. Proofs of Prophethood
- 3. Prophets Mentioned in the Glorious Quran and Their Stories