Is something like being tested with ease in question?
- The world is a place of testing. Does a test have to be difficult and troublesome? Is an easy test not possible?
- Does a test always include hardship?
Submitted by on Fri, 02/07/2021 - 10:23
Dear Brother / Sister,
We are tested through hardship, trouble, poverty illness and death as well as abundance, welfare, health, large family, children and similar blessings.
What we need to do at least is to show patience in times of hardship and to thank Allah in times of welfare.
What we need to do ideally is to thank Allah under all circumstances because all circumstances are transient and they are predestined by Allah.
We should not forget that the test of wealth is harder than the test of poverty because the reckoning of few things or nothing is relatively easy but the reckoning of every blessing will be hard.
We can imagine a questioning like this:
“O my slave!
I gave you money; what did you do with it?
I gave you health; what did you do with it?
I gave you children; how did you raise them?
I gave you knowledge; how did you use it?
I gave you courage; for whom did you use it?...”
As a matter of fact, the following is stated in a verse:
“Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).” (at-Takathur, 102/8)
Questions on Islam
- Question 67: Intelligent design or evolutionary design? It is claimed on the Internet that this universe is a product of bad design and that man was not the most honorable creature but the most miserable creature. What would you say?
- What does it mean to love and to hate for the sake of Allah? What should one understand from it? How should one love and hate for the sake of Allah?
- Is it justifiable for a man who lost his right hand, his wealth, wife and job in an accident to commit suicide?
- “The poor Muslims are admitted into Paradise before their rich by half a day.” (Tirmidhi, Zuhd, 37) Will you explain this hadith?
- Why do we follow a madhhab?
- Question 73: According to the theory of evolution, the useful ones among random mutations were passed down from generation to generation, and living beings of today came into being.
- Question 25: Why did Allah start creation from unicellular beings and extend creation over a period of time? What is the wisdom behind it?
- Question 11: A friend of mine opposed the information “man was created from a sperm drop”in the Quran. He said it was something that could be known by anybody in the era when the Quran was sent down
- How many nations and tribes were destroyed? Where, how and why?
- Can you explain the methods of overcoming excitement and of becoming successful? (Social Phobia)