Submitted by on Fri, 30/01/2009 - 10:36
Dear Brother / Sister,
Your personality is like your psychological skin...
If you play with it, you will be injured seriously. No personality is superior to other kinds of personality.
When its time and place come, any kind of personality can present the best personality.
Besides our personality, there is also our “character”. Our character is our psychological dress.
For this reason, that dress should be clean and fine. In the course of time, that dress becomes worn out and dirty.
The ethics of the Qur’an presents that dress. It is such a fine and clean dress that it fits and suits any personality.
So, you should not focus on your personality, but should focus on your character which is the dress of it.
If the personality structure of the people around you is opposite to yours, you should establish a relationship with people whose personality can understand you.
If they are so close to you that you are unable to break the relationship with them, we advise you to be “patient”.
And you should remind them that what is important is neither to be extrovert, nor introvert, neither to be cheerful nor to be calm; but what is important is the virtues such as not to misappropriate or deceive, to be straightforward and to be chaste...
Our Prophet (peace be upon him) used to embrace those who treated him negatively with his matchless compassion. In addition, he used to pray for their salvation.
Questions on Islam
- Is Fortune-telling Permissible? How Much True is What Fortune-Tellers, Mediums and Similar People Say? What are the Drawbacks of Fortune-telling in Terms of Our Religion?
- Will you give information about fortunetelling and visiting a fortuneteller by referring to hadiths?
- Is there anything like "dream interpretation" and how can one get the interpretation of his/her dream?
- To those who are thinking of getting married
- Can future be seen by a Soothsayer?
- What is criticism? What are the rules and principles in criticism? What kind of things should a person who criticizes and who is criticized pay attention to?
- Second Topic: It explains Badiuzzaman Said Nursi’s three different personalities.
- If there is no difference between magic and miracle, how can it be understood that miracle is different from magic?
- Can you explain the methods of overcoming excitement and of becoming successful? (Social Phobia)
- Is the Evil Eye a Fact and Has it Any Relevance With Incantation?