other sister made wife
Submitted by on Thu, 16/09/2010 - 10:52
Dear Brother / Sister,
To regard that girl or woman as a sister does not make her your sister. Therefore, there is no drawback to marrying her in terms of religion. However, if you do not want to marry her, it is not appropriate for your family to force you to marry her.
Questions on Islam
- kashmir conflicting
- Is a Muslim man allowed to be married to two sisters?
- Is it permissible for a man to stay alone in a place with his wife's sister or his brother's wife?
- What is the Islamic view on Inheritance?
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr (r.anha)
- Who has the right of divorce?
- Marriage and Family Life
- To those who are thinking of getting married
- Are women neglected in the Islamic law?
- Marriage issue