Submitted by on Sat, 20/09/2008 - 09:38
Dear Brother / Sister,
The names of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) “Muhammad” and “Ahmad” are mentioned five times in the Quran. Four times Muhammad and one time Ahmad is mentioned.
Muhammad is mentioned in the surahs given below;
Ahmad is mentioned in the 6th verse of the Surah As-Saff (Battle Array).
But, our Prophet has many names other than these two. Many of them are mentioned in the verses of the Quran.
Questions on Islam
- Did the Prophet Musa (Moses) pray by saying make me a member of the ummah of Muhammad?
- Who is Paraclete mentioned in the Bible?
- Is wearing a headscarf fard in Islam?
- According to the verses of the Qur’an, what are the characteristics of a person Allah, the Almighty, loves?
- What does the Holy hadith But for thee, the dearest, I would not have created the skies (universe) mean?
- Help required...!!!One of these moderist scholars have this opinion about how hijab is not fard..how do i prove my point?
- Divine Books give the good news of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- Hidden Truths
- Could you explain the belief-righteous deed relation?
- The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Bible.