the lost muslims
Details of the Questionhow are we supposed to feel towards other muslims who are a little "lost"? for example: i have a friend of mine who makes fun of me because i tend to follow the islamic "rule" about physical contacts between females and males because as i learned it, girls are not supposed to touch other guys, unless he´s family. so he thinks that this is "stupid" as in not necessary thus he does not practise it. should i feel sorry towards him because he is "lost" or should i feel angry?
Submitted by on Sun, 22/08/2010 - 03:25
Dear Brother / Sister,
A Muslim should be gentle. It would be better to have mercy and pray for their goodness.
Questions on Islam
- What is Rahmani warning?
- What are the causes that lead man to deception?
- RELIGIONS, RITUALS AND DOCTRINES
- Can Mankinds Desire of Living eternally be a Proof for Resurrection?
- How can we strengthen our faith? Could you give information about the increase and decrease of faith, investigative faith and imitative faith and the importance of faith?
- How can we Strengthen our Belief? Will you give information about the Increase and Decrease of Belief, Tahqiq (Investigative) and Taqlid (Imitative) Belief and the Importance of Belief?
- Life in the Grave is True
- Could you explain the hadith “There are three things that are essential for happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious home, and a sound means of transportation.” (Musnad, 1:168)? Could you give some detailed information on home?
- What is the state of a person who has not heard about Islam?
- Prophet Ibrahim [Abraham] (Peace be upon him)
THE MOST ASKED QUESTIONS